Terms & Conditions of Sale
In order to purchase from Patriot Tech you MUST be a Faculty/Staff member or Student of George Mason University (Mason). Note that your Mason ID will state one of the following – Student, Wages, Staff, Faculty, or Adjunct Faculty. ID’s with the Affiliate designation are not eligible for restricted products. Please speak with a sales associate in advance for further information. All purchasers are required to provide adequate information to confirm eligibility:
- Mason students, faculty and staff may present, email, or fax copies of their current Mason ID
- All incoming students may present, mail, or fax their admission letter which contains their “G” number
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any order, in whole or in part.
- We may cancel any order at any time.
Shipping & Delivery
- We may make partial shipments at our discretion.
- We will not be liable for failure to ship complete orders.
- Patriot Tech will allocate inventory and make deliveries at our sole discretion and without liability.
- We do not guarantee delivery times. We will provide you with an expected delivery time frame at the time of purchase. This is not a guarantee but our best estimate based on the product, shipping method and warehouse location.
- We will call you as soon as your product is ready for pick-up if this is your delivery choice.
- Electronic deliveries are processed within one business day from receipt.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Cash, traveler’s checks, certified checks, personal checks, MasterCard or Visa may be used for payment when picking up in store. Business checks will not be accepted.
- Prices and products are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- In-store promotions and on-line promotions may differ. Promotions may not be stacked and are offered only to personal purchasers using personal funds.
- Departments are excluded from promotions unless otherwise noted.
- Information on 3rd party promotions is for information purposes only and not extended from Patriot Tech.
Returns & Replacements
To request a return please call 703-993-4100 or email customer service. All products must be approved for return in advance and contain an RMA number.
- All boxed software (not licensed) and unopened computer accessories that are sealed and shrink-wrapped can generally be returned within 7 calendar days.
- Goods must remain sealed and shrink-wrapped.
- Licensed software may not be returned.
- Shipping expenses are the customers responsibility.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Unopened computer accessories may be returned within 7 calendar days of purchase.
- Opened computer accessories may not be returned.
- All opened items are not returnable.
- All warranties are extended from the manufacturer not Patriot Tech. If a product is dead on arrival the manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace the equipment under the terms of their warranty. Contact us for immediate assistance in resolving this type of issue: 703-993-4100
The fine print.
All prices, products, availability and information are subject to change without notice or obligation. You must be a George Mason University student, faculty or staff member to make a purchase. Products may not be purchased for resale and proof of eligibility is required. Pictures are representational only, and actual product may vary. Product warranty is extended from the manufacturer, not Patriot Tech. Refer to the manufacturer’s info for specific details. All products are supplied “As Is” and without any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Promotional offers extended through manufacturer, not Patriot Tech. Patriot Tech is not responsible for notification of qualifications, instructions or any event that may make a purchaser ineligible. personal purchases and in-stock items only. Offers from other manufacturers are listed for informational purposes only. Purchasers are advised to read and be familiar with the manufacturer’s full terms and conditions, as listed on their respective websites, prior to making a purchase.
Information available in this publication is provided by a diverse population of people, organizations and vendor partners. Although we strive to keep the information accurate and timely, we cannot guarantee such. The university shall not be held responsible for errors or omissions in information provided here, nor does the information provided serve to create a contract or obligation between the university and any viewer of the information. You are responsible for contacting the appropriate university office to verify information and should not rely wholly on the information contained within this publication.